Effective date: January 1st, 2018
This Policy describes how Master Transfer collect and use the Personal Data you provided on our website https://mastertransfer.co.uk. This Policy also applies for the Personal Data collected offline. The Policy describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Data and how you can access and update this data.
Personal Data is data which can identify you, directly or indirectly, either from that data or from that data combined with other information that is in, or likely to come into, our possession, it includes data such as your name, your location or online identifiers. By submitting your Personal Data to us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
This Policy applies to Personal Data collected by us in connection with services we offer. This Policy applies to Personal Data we may collect via electronic channels and in hard copies.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (for example Google, Twitter). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use personal information only for the purpose for which we tell you that is has been collected, and for other legitimate purposes as permitted by data protection law and retain it only as long as necessary for those uses.
We collect Personal Data which you disclose to us via online and offline means:
– We collect your Personal Data and Personal Data of your beneficiaries when you create a money transfer account with us by completing online forms. The sensitive Personal Data we collect about you may include: name, surname, ID’s number, home address, email address, date of birth, mobile number, financial information and other Personal Data which is required to complete the transaction.
– We do not knowingly collect and process sensitive Personal Data such as Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data concerning health and sex life.
Only our Nominated Data Officer and Master Transfer’s employees (including registered agents) have a business reason to access client’s personal information. To ensure the safety of such information we constantly train our staff on their data privacy obligations.
We ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held and ensure that suitable safeguard measures are in place before any information has been transferred.
All the information you provide to us is transferred and stored at our Microsoft Azure Storage Service
– We may collect technical information about your visit such as Internet Protocol Address (IP); clickstreams to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); your login information, browser type and version; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform and etc.
PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal Data held about you will be used for our core business and marketing purposes such as follows:
– to facilitate your monetary transaction;
– to respond to any queries or provide you with information, products or services that you request;
– to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent transactions, or abuses of our Website;
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to manage our account and records;
– to conduct research and analysis;
– for AML purposes; and
– to comply with applicable law, regulations and court orders.
We may provide your Personal Data to trusted third parties who help us with our business activities such as processing your monetary transaction or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your Personal Data:
– in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we will share your Personal Data with our successor;
– with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
– to any other third party with your prior consent to do so;
– due to the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, by HM Revenue & Customs, by the FCA or other regulatory bodies, by the police or the law enforcement agencies, by a court or otherwise by law to use your information in the detection, prevention or prosecution of crime: money laundering, counter terrorist financing, tax evasion or fraud.
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 together with the new Data
Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) gives rights to individuals in respect of the Personal Data that
organisations collect and hold about them: for example, you have the right to ask us not to process
your Personal Data for marketing purposes. If your Personal Data changes or if you no longer desire
our service, you may exercise your right to access, correct, modify, delete or cancel your account, by
sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us on
our customer service number at +44 2036026606. We will respond to your request to access within
15 business days. Receiving emails from us is part of our service. You will only receive service related
emails from us in order for us to manage and administer your account.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
However, it is important to remember that due to the nature of our services (Financial services) and
our legal requirements under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds
(Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, the above rights are not always applicable as we have
an obligation to retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will securely delete your information when we no
longer have a need to retain it. In case you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not
processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information
Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country in which you live. All international transfers of Personal Data are done in accordance with applicable data protection laws for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. We implement technical and organisation measures to protect your Personal Data and follow data retention practises in line with applicable law. Our systems also provide SSL Security with a cryptographic protocol to provide security over internet communications.
We might display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Master Transfer stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
COLLECTION AND USE OF THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA
You may also provide Personal Data about other people, such as their name, email address, beneficiary account number and mobile number. This information is only used for the sole purpose of adding a new beneficiary to send money to.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we may make to Policy in the future will be posted on this page, and where appropriate notified to you by email. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by email:
Or sending us a letter:
Master Services Europe Group Limited (MASTER TRANSFER)
304 Walworth Road
London, SE17 2AL