Managing fraud risks is also a key objective for Master Services Europe Group Limited. Firstly, there is the obligation to protect our system from becoming an instrument for fraudulent activities and there is the obligation to warn our customers for such activities. Secondly, Master Services Europe Group Limited wants to protect its reputation as a reliable money transfer services. We will take action against any form of criminal activity, whether it is money laundering, the financing of terrorism, or fraud.
Customer-focused money transfer fraud: By telling a credible story, fraudsters motivate their victims to transfer money to unknown and unreliable beneficiaries.
Fraud related to money transfers is committed against two different victims:
– Our customers who transfer money to a fraudulent beneficiary
– Employees or agents working for Master Services Europe Group Limited.
The first group, our customers, is the most targeted victim. Customers can become the victim of various schemes used by fraudsters to illegally appropriate money from the customer or to steal money from others through the customer. In addition, you, the person operating the Master Services Europe Group Limited system to conduct orders for our customers, can be the victim of fraud. In this case, fraudsters try to access to the money transfer system abusing your system password.
– Internet or auction purchases
– Taxes or other fees to claim lottery prize winnings
– Down payments or fees to loans
– Investment opportunities
– Emergency situations with someone you have met online
– Jobs that can be done from home, but that need a fee for training
– Apart from these examples, other types of money transfer fraud exist and new types emerge regularly. However, generally they have similar characteristics you can learn to recognize.
– Never send money to someone you do not personally know.
– Never send money first in order to get something in return later on, like for a lottery, a job, or a loan.
– Do not believe an emergency story from someone who says to be a relative without verifying the person really is your relative.
– Do not believe in offers that state a money transfer is the only possible way of payment.
– Think before you act, an offer that sounds too good to be true is usually too good to be true.
– Be aware there is no protection against loss due to a fraudulent money transfer.
If you believe you discovered an attempted or a case of fraud, please immediately report it to us to the below contact details.
Master Services Europe Group Limited (MASTER TRANSFER LTD)
304 Walworth Road
London, SE17 2TE