– Remittances accepted on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the next business day in London.
– Master Services Europe Group Limited, trading as MASTER TRANSFER LTD guarantees payment of your remittance within two working days.
– If the Remitter makes a credit transfer to the Bank in order to cover the remittance, it is his/hers responsibility to confirm the remittance by calling or writing (email acceptable) to MASTER TRANSFER LTD.
– MASTER TRANSFER LTD cannot be held responsible for any delays in remittance payments occurred from errors and/or wrong data provided by the customers. The absence of the beneficiary’s CPF may delay the payment.
– It is the client’s responsibility to double check that all details in the receipt are correct once order is confirmed prior to signing the receipt.
App subject to this T&C and the Appstore Rules.
We license the use of the App to you on the basis of this T&C and subject to any rules and policies applied by any appstore provider or operator whose sites are located at App Store and Google Play. We do not sell the App to you. We remain the owners of the App at all times.
From time to time updates to the App may be issued through App Store or Google Play. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use our Services via the App until you have downloaded the latest version of the App and accepted any new terms.
Your right to use the App and the API.
In consideration of you agreeing to abide by our T&C, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the App on your device and the API subject to this Agreement. We reserve all other rights.
– Notice that our operational system does not calculate pence’s in foreign currency to remitters. All values are rounded down. MASTER TRANSFER LTD will pay back any difference that might result in the calculation of the transaction upon client’s request.
– MASTER TRANSFER LTD applies charges in accordance with its existing published tariff.
– If you choose to have charges deducted from the remittance amount, MASTER TRANSFER LTD will remit the net amount to the beneficiary. If you choose not to have charges deducted from the remittance amount, the MASTER TRANSFER LTD will add the charges to the amount you wish to send and you will pay the remittance amount and the charges
If you request MASTER TRANSFER LTD to cancel a remittance payment that has already been sent and received by the beneficiary’s bank, we will use all reasonable endeavours to obtain the return of monies and you acknowledge that this may require the authority of the beneficiary. Monies returned may also have charges deducted by the beneficiary’s bank to cover costs. There shall be no refund on the fees which were levied at the time of placing the original remittance, these will be retained by the company to cover costs. MASTER TRANSFER LTD reserves the right to charge a cancellation / refund fee of £15.00 (Admin fee).
Should the client deposit funds through the company’s online system (whether it is the website or the Master APP) and then decides not to proceed with the transfer and cancels the transfer, it is the responsibility of the client to inform the company in writing; email is accepted, that they request the return of the funds to the originating bank account. The client also accepts the condition that an administration fee of £15.00 will be deducted by the company to cover administration costs; this will be deducted from the original amount submitted to the company’s bank account. Notice that once the ‘online’ transfer order is ‘paid’ such transfer cannot be reverse, except if you cancel the transfer which means the above policy will apply. Notice that all refunds following a cancellation will take 72 hours (3 working days) before it is in your account.
If you request us to investigate or amend an existing payment, MASTER TRANSFER LTD reserves the right to change the exchange rate applicable on the day of the amendment. If an error has arisen which is due to the actions of MASTER TRANSFER LTD then the exchange rate applicable on the first order will prevail.
MASTER TRANSFER LTD is not responsible for checking details of the remittance (including details of the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s bank provided by you.)
MASTER TRANSFER LTD shall not be liable to the remitter or beneficiary for any loss of profit, contracts or goodwill or any other loss or damage including any indirect consequential loss (whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss or damage was known or brought to the attention of MASTER TRANSFER LTD at the time it accepted the remittance instruction to effect the relevant remittance transfer) provided always that MASTER TRANSFER LTD will, if requested by the customer, use all reasonable endeavours to trace and recover (at the customer’s cost and expense) the amount of any remittance transfer not received at the beneficiary’s bank. MASTER TRANSFER LTD shall only be liable for a delay in funds being credited to the beneficiary’s bank to the extent that MASTER TRANSFER LTD has been negligent, in which case, MASTER TRANSFER LTD shall be liable to compensate the remitter for loss of interest for the period during which the payment has been delayed. In the event of the funds failing to be credited to a beneficiary’s bank, MASTER TRANSFER LTD shall only be liable if it has been negligent but shall not be liable to the remitter. Remitters may not include conditions to be satisfied before payment can be released to the beneficiary as neither MASTER TRANSFER LTD nor beneficiary banks can accept responsibility for policing such conditions.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the payment transaction is finalized within a period of 6 months. After 6 months, MASTER TRANSFER LTD retains the right to keep any monies not claimed for.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and MASTER TRANSFER LTD and the remitter hereby submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
By signing or submitting a remittance application, the individual(s) named are:
– Confirming that any details supplied are true and complete;
– Authorising MASTER TRANSFER LTD when considering the remittance application and at any time in the future to make credit reference, identity, fraud and other enquiries, including information from the electoral register.
– It is understood that credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will maintain a record of our search and the information we give them including whether you have given us false or inaccurate information or we suspect fraud.
In making an overseas transfer we are acting as your agent. You must comply with any relevant local laws and you agree to hold us harmless against all obligations and liabilities we incur as a result of acting for you.
By submitting a remittance application, the sender consents to the transfer and retention of their data outside the EEA. If the sender wishes to receive details of his or her data held by MASTER TRANSFER LTD, he or she should contact the address below:
Master Services Europe Group Limited (MASTER TRANSFER LTD)
304 Walworth Road
London, SE17 2TE